Full Text Submission
Full Text Submission: General Guidelines
- Deadline: July 25, 2022 (23:59 London Time)
- The full text will be published by proceedings e-book (ISNN).
- The full text should be submitted by upload document accordingly with the template.
- The full text must be submitted via the website only.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you when your full text has been received.
- Only the full texts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be scheduled for presentation, and published.
- The content of the full text must be written in English or Spanish or Portuguese within 12 points in Times New Roman, 1.15 line spacing.
- Target length should not exceed 7 000 words, including text, endnotes, tables, figures, figure captions or legends, references, acknowledgements, and appendices.
- Acronyms should be spelled out the first time they are introduced in text or references. After that, the acronym can be used if appropriate, e.g., 'The work for the United Nations (U.N.)...'. Subsequently, 'The U.N. studies on...', in a reference ... (United Nations [U.N.] 1989).
- Tables and figures must be embedded in the paper text, close to the location of their first appearance. All tables and figures must be referred to in the text as follows: Figure 1, Table 1.
- Please ensure that tables do not split over the page.
- Each table and/or figure must have a title that explains its purpose without reference to the text.
- Table legends must be placed above the table.
- Diagram or figure legends below the diagram or figure.